Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

Awesome

Fast paced action. though i still say there is a lot that could of been improved~ (some cliche's here in there) But it was still interesting~ xD

But dude...One thing that hit me like a brick! I fucking love u for bringing midna back! :D

but....the question is now...Why is she back in imp form unless ganon meet zant again? or.....someone else....xD I guess i'll have to wait till the next episode(s)~

Regardles~~ Great episode~ and great work! animator and the voice cast! xD

Looking for to the next one~ <3

8/10 of review~
5/5 score~ xD

Final Fight:the Nerd Saga Final Fight:the Nerd Saga

What the hell...a parody?

And i always thought you hated parodies/ making parodies~ ironic

yea, your better off sticking with your original ideas...

Anyway good art and effects, but the "idea" or "story" watever you want to call it, was just way too annoying/stupid for me!

6/10
2/5

Btw: are you like pissed off at all newgrounders (for liking movies they like)? or just egoraptor, kirb, alvin (etc) or something...clearly, seems to me like you dislike most newgrounders and parody movies, and/or ego for some stupid selfish reason...if you hate seeing parodies become successful and popular, instead of your own flash movies, or you just hate the movie tastes of most newgrounder viewers....you don't have to submit here! you can always go some where else...OR YOU CAN DO THE MATURE THING! and continue to stick with your original ideas for future works and continue to improve your skillz and your ideas...instead of complaining about what other people like, and creating crappy parodies etc...but meh, watever....not my problem =\

SO YEA, DAMN ALVIN-Earth worm, Kirbopher15, and Egoraptor for making movies THEY enjoy : |

No offense, but you just stooped too low with your recent works...and lost a lot of respect....but you wouldn't know about respect.....So have a happy future rtil =/

signed~ An old Fan

rtil responds:

you're looking waaaaaaaay too much into it.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 2 Sonic Shorts: Volume 2

Not much to say

I was hoping i was going to roll over laughing when Vol 2 actually came, since Vol 1 was a extremely funny and amazing!

But now after seeing this, honestly, Vol 1 was a whole lot better, both for its random comedy and awesome ness (referring to the animation quality)

This Volume, though everything was just about as random as the last one (even maybe a bit more random) Its just Vol 2 made little no sense compared to Vol 1

In my opinion i think this could of been a whole lot better!

But still, its pretty good

3/5
6/10

Revert to Growth 2 Revert to Growth 2

Fuuunnnnnn

Digging creating levels!

Can't wait to play other user created levels.

AethosGames responds:

Me too! I cant wait to see what people come up with!

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

FABulous

A very cool game!!....lol, near the end i was expect to get some kinda of badass, weapon when i got the last form XD, a f'n loli pop, rainbows?...that made me lol!but tom beard was no match for my SUPER CHARGED...bubbles O___e? lolz

though i wished maybe it was longer, and that it had a lot moar moves and controls instead of just using and holding the A button, it would of made this little game a little moar enjoyable ^__^;;

A very short and simple game, but it was VERY fun to play!

Great job!

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

I AGREE!!!

The game is very addicting XD!!!

-OP- Tech-Hop -OP- Tech-Hop

AWESOME!

Dude, you already know how awesome i think this is!!

and as the person said below me! This shit is "crunk as hell"

Keep up the good work bro :'D!!

5/5
10/10

DJ Comet-ALARM! DJ Comet-ALARM!

SICK!!!!

Dude this song is fuk'n sick!!!

Very nice man! keep up the great work!

*has a badass urban/trancish feel to it*

RnBeats #1 RnBeats #1

A hype RnB beat you can dance to.

YO man, the beat is tight, As a guy who loves RnB,i say you really REALLY, made a beat thats is off the chain and thats is dance able to (i seen way to many beats that were bad....really bad...that didnt have any real flow to it.), Hope to see more RnB beats like this from you in the future, Keep up the good work. ( yea forgive me if i didnt rate you for Diversity, or Clarity...i have no idea what those words mean..lol)

Buddhist responds:

Thanks for the kind words, budday. :)