Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

Awesome

Fast paced action. though i still say there is a lot that could of been improved~ (some cliche's here in there) But it was still interesting~ xD

But dude...One thing that hit me like a brick! I fucking love u for bringing midna back! :D

but....the question is now...Why is she back in imp form unless ganon meet zant again? or.....someone else....xD I guess i'll have to wait till the next episode(s)~

Regardles~~ Great episode~ and great work! animator and the voice cast! xD

Looking for to the next one~ <3

8/10 of review~
5/5 score~ xD

Final Fight:the Nerd Saga Final Fight:the Nerd Saga

What the hell...a parody?

And i always thought you hated parodies/ making parodies~ ironic

yea, your better off sticking with your original ideas...

Anyway good art and effects, but the "idea" or "story" watever you want to call it, was just way too annoying/stupid for me!

6/10
2/5

Btw: are you like pissed off at all newgrounders (for liking movies they like)? or just egoraptor, kirb, alvin (etc) or something...clearly, seems to me like you dislike most newgrounders and parody movies, and/or ego for some stupid selfish reason...if you hate seeing parodies become successful and popular, instead of your own flash movies, or you just hate the movie tastes of most newgrounder viewers....you don't have to submit here! you can always go some where else...OR YOU CAN DO THE MATURE THING! and continue to stick with your original ideas for future works and continue to improve your skillz and your ideas...instead of complaining about what other people like, and creating crappy parodies etc...but meh, watever....not my problem =\

SO YEA, DAMN ALVIN-Earth worm, Kirbopher15, and Egoraptor for making movies THEY enjoy : |

No offense, but you just stooped too low with your recent works...and lost a lot of respect....but you wouldn't know about respect.....So have a happy future rtil =/

signed~ An old Fan

rtil responds:

you're looking waaaaaaaay too much into it.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 2 Sonic Shorts: Volume 2

Not much to say

I was hoping i was going to roll over laughing when Vol 2 actually came, since Vol 1 was a extremely funny and amazing!

But now after seeing this, honestly, Vol 1 was a whole lot better, both for its random comedy and awesome ness (referring to the animation quality)

This Volume, though everything was just about as random as the last one (even maybe a bit more random) Its just Vol 2 made little no sense compared to Vol 1

In my opinion i think this could of been a whole lot better!

But still, its pretty good

3/5
6/10

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

The truth behind truth...

So true! (10+ for truth)

Anim is pretty smooth, and the lip syncing was nicely done!

Keep up the great work!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

THIS IS...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Like if it hasn't been said enough xDDD!

From, MGA to MGA 2! You really have improved in animating! Improved Lip-syncing, Fluid Movements, higher Art/Animation Quality (Though, it has a very cartoony style and it wasn't meant to be drawn all perfectly, i don't see why some people don't get that though <___<)

YOU DID A AWESOME JOB ON THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hands all MY 10 and 5's to you GOOD SIR!*

THOUGH! I just have one question!

Will MGA2 Be available on the psp, just like MGA? MY FRIEND HAS BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING MGA 2, since he doesn't have a computer ^___^;;;;! Thanks in advance if you reply to this <3!!!!!

Oscar Tribute Part 2 Oscar Tribute Part 2

F'n awesome!

heh, You wasn't kidding when you said the quality would greatly increases...no! The animation Quality Extremely increased! WAT in GODS NAME DID YOU DO TO INCREASE YOUR ANIM QUALITY (AND SKILL)! TO be moar specific! What didn't you know about animating back then when you worked on Tribute 1, and what did you learn from doing/completing part 2? (i'm just curious) I BET A TON OF PEOPLE ARE DIEING TO KNOW! (hopefully not literally <___<;;; )

BUT! ALL IN ALL! THIS ANIM WAS JUST FLAT OUT AWESOME! I give it a 10+++++!

Jaded989 responds:

Ahe. well i dont think i did anything particularly different second time around. in terms of increasing my skill that is. i just animated and just kinda. got better. i dont know what else i could tell you except practice.

Luigi Two Lights' Hero 2B Luigi Two Lights' Hero 2B

Awesome!

heh, a pretty awesome ending! can't wait for Episode 3! keep the good work :'D!

Luigi Two Lights' Hero 2A Luigi Two Lights' Hero 2A

Excellent! but needs works..

Very cool, though, the animation reminds me of SMBZ, but the story is very original!

All i can say that can use some improvement, is the action..everything seems to move at a good pace, until you get into your action. The action moves waaaay to slow. personally if it wasn't for the good story line and plot, i would give this a "1" for rating, and "3" for the review..

Anyway, Just improve on the action scenes, and quickin up the pace a bit (also, if u haven't already knew about this stuff, learn about easing, and anticipation, even though your using sprites u can still apply those rules to your animation)

Anyway continue on with this series, and continue to improve! i'll be looking forward to the next episodes! ^___^

The Kickman Collaboration The Kickman Collaboration

Kickass COllab!

hah, another awesome collab from the members of SL <3!